In order to develop an effective project the partnership has planned the following activities (apart from the local project work):
1. Kick-off meeting at Cyprus: team building, working out a detailed methodology and activity plan, distributing responsibilities.
2. Short-term joint staff training event in Finland followed by the local development work: collecting best practices of innovation and design thinking, sharing experiences and challenges, learning from each other and competence of the host country, designing foresight for adult education in 2035.
3. Short-term joint staff training event in Italy: sharing the materials used and putting the e-course together using each partners' results and the feedback received from the team.
4. Short-term joint staff training event in Slovenia: sharing and learning on how to support learning of adults (approaches and tools), presentation of the validation tool (prepared by Slovenian partners), discussion and updating if necessary.
5. Final evaluation meeting in Estonia: finalising the intellectual outputs, preparing them for dissemination, evaluation of the results achieved and working on the project final report
The project results will be exploited in further activities of the partner organisations: carrying out the e-course 'Competences 2035" for the adult educators, using the foresight Adult education 2035 and validation tool for development of international cooperation, increasing cooperation with local, national and international educational providers, implementation of the project findings and ideas for sustained transversal skills development of adult learners, supporting the development of the educator’s competencies. The project information and materials will be open to public (on organisations’ websites, on Erasmus+ and EPALE platforms) and can be used by any stakeholders in education.